Hosted by Programs Committee
What is your understanding of e-learning?
What is e-learning? What can it achieve?
What types of e-learning are there?
Create e-learning experiences
E-learning uses various multi-media with video being a common method. Behavioral video-based simulations are perfect for changing behaviors. Combining video and e-learning creates effective simulations that upskill and inspire behavior change.
- Identify e-learning as a tool to create consistent and sustainable learning experiences
- Differentiate between e-learning, video and video-based simulations
- Discover techniques and tools for designing simulations that reflect behaviors
Take this quick, 2 question survey to help us understand how e-learning is being implemented in CNY
And, be entered into a drawing for a free registration for this program
Gray Star Program Sponsor
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
- Instructional Design
- Training Delivery
- Learning Technologies
- Evaluating Learning Impact
- Managing Learning Programs
- Knowledge Management
706 N Clinton St, Syracuse
Support CNY ATD Programs
Become a Program Sponsor